Thursday, November 14, 2013

How I Benefited from Attending a Women’s College

Here’s a quote from a graduate of a women’s college, Nahid Hamzei: “My experience with a variety of leadership positions at a woman’s college gave me the opportunity to learn problem solving, critical thinking and decision making. The knowledge gained has accompanied me at every stage of my life.”

Nahid Hamzei is on the Board of Directors of The Sunflower Initiative. This organization established The Harriet Fitzgerald Scholarship; a scholarship that awards $10,000 to a female high school senior who is planning on attending a women's college either in the United States or Canada. To learn more about this scholarship, visit the Web site.


Having graduated from a women’s college, Nahid’s career entails the following: “Director of Asset Management; Westmont Hospitality Group. Over 20 years experience in real estate asset management managing portfolios in excess of $1 billion.”

No comments:

Post a Comment