Friday, July 17, 2015

The Joy of Graduating from a Women's College

Nicole Battistone blogged about her time at Saint Joseph College. Here's her last blog post as an undergraduate.

I sit at my laptop currently speechless. In all honesty, I am having a hard time putting words together for this post. If you have not realized already, this is my last blog post. As a first year I came to what was originally Saint Joseph College not knowing what would happen over these four years. From making new friends, to losing friends, to falling in love with my psychology major, to doing my own research, working all over campus, and practicing my photography skills, this journey has been a long, difficult, and beautiful one. 

First, I would like to thank all of you who took the time to read about my experiences and “life through my lens”. 

Second, I wish current and future students at the University of Saint Joseph the best! I will miss you all! 

Third, you are probably wondering, “What will Nicole do next?”. I would like to officially tell you that I have been accepted into the Disney College Program and will be working in Walt Disney World in Florida! After that I will be coming back to the University of Saint Joseph to begin the graduate Clinical Mental Health Counseling program. So this may be an end to a blogging era but USJ, I will be back! This is not good-bye, it’s I’ll see you later! My last picture displayed above is on Commencement day and showcases my cap that I decorated. With that, I say farewell.

With love,

Nicole Battistone


Congratulations Nicole! Best Wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment