Monday, December 2, 2013

The Power of Sisterhood

Meet Belinda J Wilkerson, a college adviser who started Steps To The Future, LLC. Belinda recently wrote a blog post I think you will enjoy: "The Power of Sisterhood."

Here’s how her blog post started:

“Visiting colleges and universities is a large part of my work as an independent educational consultant. I love walking on campuses and seeing and listening to engaged, passionate, and dedicated students.  Over the past few months, I toured over 20 colleges including four women’s colleges: Agnes Scott College, Converse College, Meredith College, and Spelman College. Eleanor Roosevelt said, “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams” and each one of these institutions nurtures, supports, and demands that young women move forward and live beyond their dreams.  I want to share a few of my thoughts about women’s colleges because many high school students discount these institutions as an option for them without having stepped on any of their campuses.”

You can read the entire blog post or learn more about Belinda and the services she provides.

No comments:

Post a Comment