Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The Magic of Women’s Colleges


Liberty Dupuis, a first-year student at Smith College blogs about what she learned her first semester at a women’s college in Her Campus blog post, “Why You ShouldChoose Smith Because it is a Women’s College: An Open Letter to the Class of2018.”

“After a year at Smith, I can confidently say that I do not notice the absence of boys on campus. At Smith I’m constantly surrounded by intelligent, inspiring and opinionated women. I cannot adequately describe how incredible it feels to be celebrated as women on a daily basis. The connections and community I have already made here are not ones I would trade for anything in the world.”

Continue reading here.

More and more, college-bound high school girls are starting to see the benefits of attending colleges for women. Women’s colleges are the best kept secret in high education today! Read student stories from other women's colleges here.

No comments:

Post a Comment