Housed within the Center of Excellence for Women in STEM, the Bay Path University Women in STEM Honors Program (WiSH) offers a four-year curriculum consisting of integrated and advanced study and research for dedicated future women scientists.
• You will participate in project-based seminars which are designed to nurture your development as a woman scientist and give you the skills you need for your profession.
• You will begin actual research in your first year in collaboration with faculty and other professional and peer mentors to prepare you for graduate and professional school, as well as dynamic careers in industry and medicine.
• You will receive mentoring by upperclass students, faculty and accomplished scientists in the field.
• You will have access to global opportunities via virtual sessions with prominent scientists, as well as study and research abroad opportunities.
• You will engage in service activities with other WiSH students allowing you to begin impacting your world now and truly making a difference.
• You will receive great scholarship support. WiSH students receive a renewable annual $2,500 scholarship!
As a WiSH participant you are eligible to apply for the annual competitive Stern Scholar program. Granted to a limited number of undergraduate scientific scholars at Bay Path University, recipients will receive an additional $2,500 in support of a research project that will be conducted with one of the science faculty members.
Bay Path's Wish Majors Include: Biochemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, CyberSecurity, Forensic Science, Medical Science and Neuroscience.