Saturday, March 2, 2013

Going Places, Consider a Women’s College Like Hollins

Spotlight: Hollins University

Women Who Are Going Places Start at Hollins

In these videos, you’ll learn more about Hollins University, a women’s college located in beautiful Roanoke, VA. The things I loved about my alma mater are the same things I love about all women’s college, including Hollins University. Enjoy!






I'm glad you are researching women's colleges to attend! I hope you enjoyed the videos.

Perhaps you're now asking yourself if Hollins is right for you. I encourage you to find out. Begin by visiting Hollins' Web site. See if Hollins has the program you are looking for and if so, schedule a campus visit. 

If you are still undecided about a program, I still encourage you to visit the campus. 

Take the first step to learning about Hollins University by clicking here and you will be taken to the Hollins University Web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment