Thursday, January 30, 2014

First Semester College Reflections

Here's a link to my most recent HuffPost blog post, First Semester College Reflections  and this is how the blog post begins: For this blog post, I thought it would be fun to re-visit with first-year students to see how their first semester at college went. Last fall I asked several high school girls why they decided to attend a women's college and shared their reasons in my blog post "Why I Chose a Women's College." During the holiday break I contacted the same students, Jenni Miller, Allison Chi-Tsen Wu, Jocelyn Mosman, and Briana McCall. What follows are their first-semester reflections as well as accompanying college videos.

I think you'll really love their first-semester stories as well as the videos I included, so check out the entire blog post here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment