Tuesday, December 29, 2015

The many benefits of a women’s college

“My mom is a Mount Holyoke alum, so growing up I never thought of women’s colleges as being different from any other school. I looked at several women’s colleges when applying along with other co-ed universities. It came down to this school giving me the best quality of education for the amount of money I was offered, but the close-knit community at Mount Holyoke really pulled me in. I really forged an identity here and have grown so much stronger in voicing my opinions, and I think I owe it to my school encouraging self-determination, supportiveness, and never fearing change,” Jessica, class of 2018, recently told Her Campus.

Continue reading here. 

1 comment:

  1. Attending a women's college will help you to gain strength in all aspects. And you will learn to value yourself as a unique individual who will be capable of accomplishing all the goals of your life.

    ReplyDelete