Thursday, January 22, 2015

5 reasons attending an all women's college changed my life for the better

Thanks Emily Johnston ’02 alumna of Sweet Briar College. I enjoyed your blog post, “5 reasons attending an all women's college changed my life for the better.” 

Sharing the link as well as one of your reasons:

“Being at an all women's college gave me courage, confidence and a voice. This is the place I learned about leadership, bravery, taking chances and learning to both win and lose gracefully. I was given the space to step out of my comfort zone regularly and to experiment with leadership, all the while feeling like if the bottom fell out I'd have a support network to teach me how to rebound from it all. Failing is an important lesson to learn. Knowing you can get back up again, no matter what, is infinitely more valuable. I learned ALL of this at an all women's college.”

Discover the other four by reading Emily's entire blog post "5 reasons attending an all women's college changed my life for the better" here.

Sweet Briar College is located in Sweet Briar, VA. Learn more about this women’s college by visiting the college Web site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment